Total Pageviews

In an effort to internationalise the game, a group of nutcases periodically revise the allowed vocabulary. Scrabble vocabulary developed into a bizarre jargon claimed to cover words from other languages. If you only play with friends, use any dictionary without the word "Scrabble" on its cover. This blog is primarily concerned with competitive Scrabble and the incompetence of some of its custodians..

Thursday, June 11, 2015

THE SCRABBLE ASYLUM, another manifestation


Below is an intact copy of a comment by Mr Frank Csarics. It was meant to be a comment on my post “Lessons from the Past”. But because Mr Csarics belongs to an older generation, much younger than me still, he inadvertently posted his comment under a wrong post. Mr Csarics, for those who don’t know him, is usually quiet and sensible; that is of course if you ignore his comment below, and if I ignore his bizarre attitude on Monday 08/06/2015.
On that particular Monday, between scrabble games, he came fuming to shout at me, “You stay away from my friend, or else...”. I didn’t know to which friend his reference was made. My spontaneous reply was not exactly friendly, upon which he went back to the spot he came from. A short time later, he came back and apologised requesting me to turn the page and to forget the past. I was bewildered and almost speechless, simply because there has never been any previous acrimony between us at any stage in the past. We only played 2 scrabble games in 10 years. However, I agreed to forget the mysterious past he imagined, accepted his apology and shock his hand in confirmation of turning the virtual page.
Here is the 'copy and paste' comment of Mr Csarics:

Frank Csarics has left a new comment on your post "MEANING OF "JUXTAPOSE"":
 Mohammed re : Lessons from the past ", your other versions of reality, and your repeated claims that the majority of the members of ASPA (Vic) are ignorant.

Now, Jimmy, until I read some of your many hallucinogenic fuelled posts, I believed I was a member of one large group of informed, very contented, like minded, respectable and very honest people. These are the types of people who make ASPA (Vic ) one great association to be a proud member of.

Suddenly, after over 27 years of being involved with these same bright, happily accommodating ASPA (Vic ) people, you have been writing for all the world to read that, based on your perceived " hindsight wisdom" ( citations required ) I learn from you that I'm ignorant.

 I find you calling me ignorant to be very offensive and extremely insulting.

Further, Jimmy, I have to request from you, without prejudice, nor any malice whatsoever intended towards you, an answer, because of you constantly deliberately denigrating me in writing on the internet for everyone in the world to read when referring to me as being a memeber of the ignorant majority of ASPA ( Vic ) this : are you a plagiarist?

Your posts appear to be written as a second person plagiarisation, of an inmate, from the classic 1962 novel by Ken Kesey, which was set in Oregon, USA.

It is absolutely essential for me to know precisely, in full detail, and for my own peace of mind, why you specifically single me out, as a collective majority memeber of APA ( Vic ), that you called me ignorant.

It is not unreasonable for me to assume that ALL of the ASPA ( Vic ) members you continuously refer to as being " the ignorant majority " will be eagerly waiting for you, Jimmy, to clearly explain to me, and everyone else INDIVIDUALLY, why we, as you continue to claim so assertively on the internet, are all ignorant.

I, for one, would like to know what it is I'm supposed to be ignorant of.

May you find eternal peace whilst on your endless wisdom seeking journey.

Frank Csarics

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My reply to Mr Csarics is:

The best time to understand what you are reading is when you are sober. I will be waiting for another apology, after you do a bit of re-reading and a better understanding of what has been, and still is, going on in your much vaunted association. Otherwise, it would be better for the two of us if our orbits never cross or overlap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...



Mohammed

I'm not into wasting my time slagging people. I've carried out some research on your background, and it appears from your writings that we might be on the same page of thoughts re the USA, the media feeding the world's population with volumes of endless bullshit, keeping people dumbed down. Mis-education is a significant culprit in the scheme of deliberate misinformation, leading to contrived references of " radicalisation ", " religious intolerance " and the recently concocted "Weapons of mass Destruction".

For many years I have been doing extensive and thorough research on finance and economics. The starting point for the journey for those people who wish to become fully aware is " the history of money - the Rothschild bank " - the first entry in Google with a butterfly on the page and an " XAT3 " heading. Another is " the Illuminati of the house of Rothschild ".
These " people ", numbering only around 10,000, rule the whole world with the power of their combined wealth. Dick Cheney, the USA puppeteer of the likes of Bush, has a big controlling hand within the Rothschild,etc, tenticles.
Switzerland is the 51st state of the USA, and Britain is almost the 52nd.

Anyway, Mohammed, if you're interested in contacting me you can do so at :


noisyemails@yahoo.com.au

Frank Csarics

Mohammed A. Hegazi said...

Frank

That is all fine. I tried my hardest to conclude an apology out of it, but I failed dismally.

mohammedhegazi@gmail.com

Frank Csarics said...


Mohammed

I completely understand. This is despite ( although YOU only in.spite ) me being one of the ignorant majority members of ASPA (Vic ),where someone literate replied to my previous post and wrote on your behalf " I tried my hardest to conclude an apology out of it, but I failed dismally ".

It's ok, though. Never be embarrassed ( in your case it could read " Mohammed, or M bare arsed ) about you failing dismally. Is this in reference to you trying in vain to comprehend what it is like to live as a normal human being? And you failed dismally? Amongst us Australians ? Within our tolerant Australian society?

Jimmy, it heartens me that you've managed to beat some of the many demons which continue to dominate your soulless existance. So, finally, you " came out " of the dark cold closet you have lived in for so long? Tsk, Tsk, You've wasted all of whatever life you ever had. You have an excruciatingly hard Godless life.

But, now, by admitting you failed dismally as a Godless human, could very well be the awakening you've so desperately been seeking since birth, and could lead you towards the path to finding your glorifying soul warming humanising salvation.

May it be God taking your hand along that path.





Mohammed A. Hegazi said...

Frank!

You are trying hard to make a goose of yourself.

There is no Jimmy here. If you meant Jimmy Scarff, he would write under his own name if he wanted to, like you are doing. I have his email and might alert him to the abuse you are hurling at him. I inspected ASPA(Vic) records last year and became privy to the terrible problems created for Jimmy by unethical members of the incompetent committee many years ago. Instead of turning the page and encouraging him to play, we now have drunkards repelling him.

Thinking that attitudes might have improved after I won my court case against ASPA(Vic) committee in early January 2015, several escapees turned up for tournaments after an absence of several years. This included Alistair Kane (absent for 2 years), Sue Kyatt (absent for 5 years ), Julian McKail (absent for 3 years). Where are all those decent people now?

Please note that this modest blog has a sizeable readership of ASPA scrabble players on a national level. They can judge for themselves. ASPA total membership is now down to about 700 rated players. Not many Victorians know me closely but More non-Victorians do.

So, Frankly, Frank, I sincerely advise you to sober up before you touch your keyboard.

Mohammed (not Jimmy)

Mohammed A. Hegazi said...

During the WESPA tournament in Sep 2019, Frank Csarics and myself met accidentally face to face. Frank came towards me with an extended hand. We had a cordial handshake, stamped with genuine smiles. It could be just mellowing with age on both sides, or more understanding by Frank of the character assassination campaign conducted against me by CJ, MM, NF, TH and their cronies. Time may or may not tell. The committee of ASPA(Vic) has since been refurbished, with only two incompetent elements remaining on it.